The foundation of wellness starts with alkalising.
- Our body needs to be maintained between pH range of 7.35 and 7.45
- Processes of elimination and assimilation will perform at its optimal
- Nutrients are absorbed into the body
- Unwanted waste is dispelled through detoxification
- Neutralises access acid, improves vitality and increase energy level
Alkalising has shown to increase energy levels, induce weight loss, reduce the risk of bloating and discomfort.
The hormones that are produced during a stress response can
deplete alkaline minerals such as magnesium and potassium.
Continual periods of excessive stress can negatively impact the body’s alkaline minaral stores, making it harder to neutralise and eliminate acids.
Excessive Physical Activity
Alkaline minerals work to help remove lactic acid produced during exercising. Losing a significant amount of weight or following a high protein diet produce ketone acids in the body.
Some medications may interfere with normal digestion, thereby
affecting the absorption of alkaline minerals. Other medications may have a diurectic affect which can rob potassium stores from the body.
When your body is too acidic, you will experience these symptoms :
Infections and Poor Skin Conditions
Constantly Tired and Headaches
Joint and Muscle Pains
Indigestion and Bloatedness
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Most Nuts & Seeds
These are mostly natural foods that are widely available in our environment.
- Animal protein (foods high in protein)
- High Sugar & Processed Foods
Some provide vital nutrients such as protein and essential minerals. They should not be eliminated, but to be eaten in smaller portions compared to alkaline foods.
Large Portions of Meat and Processed Snacks
Increase Portions of Vegetables and Fruits
Beans (fresh green)
Apple cider vinegar
Brown rice vinegar