BATH & BEAUTY BRANDS
Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ‘n Cough Daytime 118ml
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, cough, post nasal drip and nasal or chest congestion.
- Reviews (15)
- ALSO AVAILABLE AT
If your child has a list of cold symptoms – you need a multi-symptom solution. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Cough is the go-to cold product that so many parents have come to depend on. Its formula is designed for kids 2 years old and up. It eases the sneezing, soothes the sore throat, and loosens up the congestion. If it could talk, it would even read to your child to sleep.
Active Ingredients: Allium Cepa 6X HPUS, Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS, Hydrastis 6X HPUS, Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS, Phosphorus 12X HPUS, Pulsatilla 6X HPUS, Sulphur 12X HPUS (“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.)
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon.
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
Consult a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
Also available at major retail outlets, hospital pharmacies and online platforms: