BEAUTY / PERSONAL CARE BRANDS
- Reviews (9)
When the flu flies in, you can minimize the early symptoms fast before they go full blast. This medicine helps shorten the life of the flu if you catch it in its early stages. If the flu takes hold, Hyland’s Complete Cold ‘n Flu safely relieves fever, headache, body aches and chills. Together, we can beat colds and flu to the punch.
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom relief of cold and flu symptoms without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• Quick dissolving tablets melt instantly in mouth
• All natural active ingredients
• No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Active Ingredients | Purposes:
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.