BEAUTY / PERSONAL CARE BRANDS
4 Kids Cold ‘N Mucus 118ml
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
- Reviews (1)
Feeling the pressure of life is supposed to be an adult thing, right? But when your kid has a bad cold and mucus has built up inside their little chest – the pressure is on! Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ‘n Mucus relieves that pressure safely, by loosening up the mucus so it can drain naturally. Kids don’t have to suffer from all that congestion. Free them up!
Active Ingredients | Purposes:
- Bryonia 6X HPUS : stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS : cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS : cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS : accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS : cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS : accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS : runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS : nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen
- Cough tends to recur of is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.