BATH & BEAUTY BRANDS
Australian Garlic Oil (Soft Gels) 60s
Australian Garlic Oil is an Australian made dietary supplement that supports general health & wellbeing.
Expiry Date: September 2021
- Reviews (4)
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Garlic is an antioxidant and has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine in healthy individuals to help:
- Relieves the severity of common cold symptoms.
- Supports healthy heart function.
- Relieves the symptoms and congestion of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Maintains a healthy immune system function.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
Our Quality Commitment:
- Listed as a Complementary Medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Made in Australia to the code of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Made with High Potency Australian Garlic Oil TM from 100% Australian grown fresh garlic bulbs.
- Made with a unique extraction process, retaining the potency of Australian Garlic Oil.
- Australian Garlic Oil is Vegan, Halal, and non-GMO.
- We use Vegicaps soft capsules, which are natural plant-based shells, non-GMO and free from animal derivatives.
One small softgel capsule delivers the equivalent of 3gms of fresh garlic encapsulated in vegetable technology, making it vegan, vegetarian and Halal friendly. Our Australian Garlic Oil was recently analysed by Southern Cross University (SCU) and shown to contain exceptionally high levels of active sulphur compounds (greater than 80 percent).
Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Dairy, Egg, Nuts, Corn, Shellfish, Artificial Colours, Artificial Sweeteners and Preservatives
Directions for Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-3 capsules daily with deal or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings on pack before purchase.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet.
Australian Garlic Producers Pty Ltd was established in 1998 to grow and market-fresh locally grown garlic to Australian consumers. Today we are the largest grower and marketer of Australian-grown garlic.