Discomfort doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. In fact, it may make your little one even more irritable and upset as they get more tired. Now, you can do something to help your little one find relief from nighttime oral pain and settle down for a good night’s rest. Hyland’s brings you the new Baby Nighttime Oral Pain Relief tablets, perfect for soothing sore, swollen gums and relieving occasional sleeplessness and irritability due to oral discomfort. Our small, soft tablets dissolve instantly, to make taking them easier for baby. This unique nighttime formula is made to deliver sweet dreams to babies, so you can get some rest, too!
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Benzocaine, Belladonna, Artificial flavors, Dyes or Parabens
Active Ingredients | Purpose :
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS – sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS – sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS – sensitive, swelling gums, oral pain
- Chamomilla 12X HPUS – sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS – oral pain, irritability
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 12X HPUS – oral discomfort, swelling gums
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose
Children under 6 months of age: dissolve 1 tablet on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 6 months to 3 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland’s Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets are very soft and will dissolve instantly in the mouth.
Do not use more than directed if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- swelling increases
- rash or fever develops
- irritation pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if preprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.