BATH & BEAUTY BRANDS
Hyland’s Motion Sickness Tablets 50s
Temporary relief of symptoms of nausea and dizziness associated with or aggravated by motion. Useful for car sickness and sea sickness.
- Reviews (3)
- ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Sure, life will always have its ups and down. But when it comes to dealing with motion sickness, we’ve got you covered. Hyland’s Motion Sickness is a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms of nausea and dizziness associated with or aggravated by motion. This product is also useful for relief of car sickness and sea sickness. Hyland’s Motion Sickness stimulates your body’s natural healing response to relieve symptoms. Hyland’s Motion Sickness is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Active Ingredients | Purpose:
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: sore stomach, nausea
- Tabacum 6X HPUS: sick headache with nausea, vomiting
- Petroleum 12X HPUS: nausea, dizziness
- Cocculus Indicus 30X HPUS: nausea, dizziness, vomiting
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose N.F.
- Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets in mouth every 4 hours or as needed. Use no more than 6 times per day.
- Children 6 to 12 years: ½ adult dose
Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Also available at major retail outlets, hospital pharmacies and online platforms: