BEAUTY / PERSONAL CARE BRANDS
Throat-Clear Herbal Lozenges 20s
Pleasant tasting lozenges for the relief of sore throats, blocked nose and mucous congestion.
- Reviews (1)
The potent combination of herbs and oils in Throat Clear may provide relief of:
- Sore throat
- Blocked nose
- Mucous congestion
- Nigella seed oil has anti inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and antimicrobial activity
- Echinacea purpurea activates cellular immunity and stimulates phagocytosis of neutrophils
- Vitamin C plays an important role in many immune mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as well as being antibacterial.
- Anise oil has a marked expectorant and antispasmodic action and is indicated for bronchitis and irritable coughing. Eucalyptus oil possesses analgesic effects as well as anti inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats
- Fennel oil is traditionally indicated for upper respiratory tract congestion
- Peppermint oil has been traditionally used for mucous congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats.
- Zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth.
- Thyme oil is used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long history of use in throat and mouth infections.
Each lozenge contains:
- Nigella sativa seed oil (Black Cumin oil) 2mg
- Echinacea purpurea herb juice conc. equiv. Echinacea juice dry 126mg
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 50mg
- Anise oil 3mg
- Eucalyptus oil 2mg
- Fennel oil 3mg
- Peppermint oil 5mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv 2.6mg elemental Zinc) 20mg
- Thyme oil 5.8mg
- Primula vulgaris ext. liq. equiv. to dry root and rhiz. 1mg
Low allergy formula. Suitable for vegetarians. No added sugar
- Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in your mouth every 2 – 3 hours (up to 8 times daily)
- Children above 6 years: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly up to five times daily
If you have any questions on how to use this product, please contact our customer service on 1800 791 381.