Pro-life Viro-guard 90 tabs
Viro-guard contains potent herbs and nutrients that help to maintain a healthy immune system and support the body’s resistance against winter ailments and viral infections. This supplement is particularly useful during influenza epidemic and other various infections.
Exclusive to Unity Pharmacy stores
- Reviews (1)
Viro-guard is a potent immune formulation containing olive leaf, andrographis, garlic, pau d’arco, echinacea and elderberry. Together with vitamin C, bioflavonoids and zinc, these ingredients help to maintain a healthy immune system and support the body’s resistance against winter ailments and viral infections.
- Olive – Its leaf has been used medicinally for fevers and wounds. This herb has been widely used in connection with high blood pressure, diabetes and infection
- Andrographis – leaves and flowers have long been used in traditional Indian and Chinese Herbal Medicine for various conditions, including digestive problems, infections and snakebite.
- Garlic – has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects, helps to boost immune function and aid with digestion and respiratory problems. Garlic is often used to reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, blood clotting, and limit free radical damage to blood fats.
- Pau d’arco – used by the native peoples in Central and South America in cancer, lupus, infectious diseases, wounds, and many other health conditions.
- Echinacea purpurea – highly valued by the American Indians for its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effects. It has long been used for infections such as colds and flu as it stimulates the immune system and helps in tissue healing.
- Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) – a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in hundreds of vital biological processes in the body. These include wound healing, healthy immune and nervous systems, adrenal hormone production and act as antioxidant. Vitamin C is also essential for the manufacture of collagen, a protein that forms the basis of connective tissues such as bones, teeth and cartilage.
- Bioflavonoid – act as an antioxidant, preventing vitamin C and adrenaline from being oxidised by copper-containing enzymes. Research has found it helps to increase the effectiveness of vitamin C and decrease cholesterol levels.
- Elderberry – folk medicine for centuries to treat influenza, colds and sinusitis, and has been reported to have antiviral activity against influenza and herpes simplex.
- Zinc (Chelate) – plays a role in energy production, manufacture of genetic material, detoxification of chemicals, healthy immune and reproductive systems, hormone production, normal growth and development, and healthy brain, teeth, bones and skin.
Each capsule contains:
Olive leaf 2500mg, Andrographis 2500mg, Odourless Garlic 2000mg, Pau D’arco 500mg, Echinacea purpurea 300mg, Calcium ascorbate 121mg (providing vitamin C 100mg), Bioflavonoids 25mg, Elderberry 20mg, Zinc (Chelate) 5mg.
This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily (increase to 3 capsules for an acute condition) with food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. In rare cases, some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction or gastrointestinal discomfort. Contains zinc; Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.