Pro-life Vision Formula 30 tabs
Vision Formula provides vital nutrition for healthy functioning of the eye and vision. This product contains vitamins, herbs, amino acids and antioxidants to help maintain visual clarity.
Exclusive to Unity Pharmacy stores
- Reviews (0)
Vision Formula is a synergistic formulation containing vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutrients that are essential for supporting healthy eyes. It also contains important antioxidants that protect against free radical damage in the macular region, retina and lens of the eye.
- A number of ingredients in this formulation have strong antioxidant properties, including grape seed, vitamin C and E, rutin, quercetin and lycopene. Antioxidants are important for eye health to prevent free radical damage to the sensitive blood vessels of the eyes.
- Beta carotene is a precursor to retinol (vitamin A). Retinol is required by the retina for colour vision and maintains immunity and normal vision.
- Ginkgo supports vision, circulation and mental function.
- Bilberry contains antioxidants called anthocyanins to help maintain vision and circulation.
- Lutein is found in high amounts in the macular region of our eyes. This powerful antioxidant supports our defense against free radical damage to the eyes.
- L-Glutamine is a precursor to the powerful antioxidant glutathione. L-Taurine is required for metabolic processes that allow normal vision.
Each capsule contains:
NZ Grape 15,000mg (Equivalent to Grape Seed 1800mg), Bilberry 2,000mg, Ginkgo Biloba 2000mg, Marigold Flower 2000mg (Providing Lutein 8mg), Eyebright 200mg, Beta-Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A) 3mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg, D-a-Tocopherol Succinate (Vitamin E) 5iu, Selenium (Chelate) 20mcg, Rutin 10mg, Quercetin 10mg, Lycopene 5mg, Bioflavonoids 10mg, L-Glutamine 25mg, Taurine 50mg.
This product contains encapsulating aids. Some herbal extracts used.
Adults – Take 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Best taken with Prolife Daily Man or Daily Woman to maintain adequate daily nutrient intake.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, taking medication, or a child before supplementing.
Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.