Hairdressers Formula Hair Nutrition For Women 30s
Formulated for thin, weak and brittle hair that lacks shine and lustre, this nutrient rich formula blends 19 vitamins, minerals and bio-marine extracts to ensure thicker, faster growing, healthier, shinier and stronger hair. It feeds the hair from the inside out with results in just 30 days. Hair Nutrition not only cares for the hair, but the scalp too.
- Reviews (2)
Formulated for thin, weak and brittle hair that lacks shine and lustre, this nutrient-rich formula blends 19 vitamins, minerals and bio-marine extracts to ensure thicker, faster growing, healthier, shinier and stronger hair. It feeds the hair from the inside out with results in just 30 days. Hair Nutrition not only cares for the hair, but the scalp too
30 One-A-Day Tablets
Around 70% of women over the age of 45 are affected by compromised hair conditions. This can be characterised by hair loss; dry, brittle and damaged hair; and hair that is thin and slow growing. Often these symptoms start when a woman is in her 30s.
- Thin, weak and brittle hair
- Hair breaks easily and sheds easily
- Slow growing hair
- Hair that lacks strength, shine and condition
How Hair Nutrition Works:
Under the scalp is a network of blood vessels that feed your hair follicles (the Papilla). When we are young the follicles have a rich, fast-flowing blood supply, bringing oxygen, nutrients and natural oils to the hair and carrying away carbon dioxide and other wastes.
A healthy shiny, thick head of hair. One of the most common causes of hair loss and compromised hair conditions is tightening of the passageways that feed the hair follicles.This prevents a full, rich fast flowing blood stream and can deprive the hair root of key nutrients and oxygen.
Hair Nutrition feeds your hair a rich supply of nutrients where it matters – the site of hair formation, the hair follicle. Hair inside the follicle is alive, and by feeding hair at the root it can be thicker, fuller, shinier and faster growing. With key vitamins, minerals and bio-marine nutrients, Hair Nutrition helps correct hair nutritional deficiencies.
Each tablet contains:
- Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) extract equiv. to dry leaf 600mg,
- Retinyl acetate 690mcg equiv. Vitamin A 601mcg RE (2000IU),
- Shark Cartilage 200mg,
- Biotin 50mcg
- Chromium (as Picolinate) 3.1mcg,
- Calcium pantothenate 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid 22.9mg,
- Iron (as Amino acid chelate) 1mg,
- Nicotinamide 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg equiv. to Pyridoxine 8.23mg,
- Potassium (as Citrate) 4.7mg,
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg,
- Silicon dioxide 214mg equiv. Silicon 100mg,
- Zinc (as Sulphate monohydrate) 25mg,
- Calcium ascorbate dehydrate 25mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.7mg
- Dunaliella salina extract equiv. fresh cells 6.24mg equiv. to Carotenoids calculated as Beta-carotene 250mcg,
- D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 4.9mg
Take 1 tablet daily (or if under high stress take 1 tablet twice daily), or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you have any questions on how to use this product, please contact our customer service on 1800 791 381.