Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies 60s
Taste the Apple, Not the Vinegar!
The World’s first Apple Cider Vinegar gummies. Goli Nutrition is an inventive, people-focused nutrition company driven by the belief that happiness and wellness go hand in hand. The goal was to create an easy, nutritious and delicious way for everyone to incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar into their daily routine.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Gelatin Free, and Vegan. Health Simple.
- Reviews (0)
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar are created to complement today’s active lifestyles!
100% organic, vegan-friendly, gluten-free they contain no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial ingredients.
- Healthy Digestion – Enzymes found in Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as pectin fiber, help support the growth of good gut bacteria important for digestion.
- Healthy Immune System – Apple Cider Vinegar encourages healthy gut bacteria growth: gut microbes help support a healthy immune system.
- Healthy Weight Management – Studies have shown that Apple Cider Vinegar, in conjunction with a well-balanced diet, supports healthy weight management
- Heart Health – Apple Cider Vinegar supports a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to maintain good cholesterol levels already in a healthy range. Vitamin B9 may also help to support cardiovascular health.
- Helps Reduce Appetite – Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural acids and enzymes that help to reduce appetite and increase the feeling of fullness.
- Helps Improve Energy – The amino acids in Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as the potassium and enzymes, may help relieve post-exercise fatigue. In addition, Apple Cider Vinegar supports a healthy gut, which in turn contributes to the regulation of the body’s energy. Finally, the added Vitamin B12 helps to improve energy in those lacking in B12.
- Beetroot – Beetroots are a popular superfood for all of the fiber, vitamins and minerals they contain. Beetroots have been recognized for their beneficial properties for centuries. These beetroots help give our Goli Gummy that yummy taste everyone enjoys!
- Apples – Real apples are used in the making of Apple Cider Vinegar; and, through a unique fermentation process, results in the production of ‘the mother’, a combination of beneficial yeast, enzymes and healthy bacteria.
- Pomegranates – What can we say? This superfruit has a heck of a lot going for it. Pomegranates are a delicious source of important nutrients. It is a source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals produced by mother nature.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to general fatigue and tiredness. Vitamin B12 helps with energy production in the body, breaking down the food you eat into available energy.
- Citric Acid – Citric Acid has many benefits including producing energy that keeps you active and healthy.
- Vitamin B9 – Vitamin B9 is an essential nutrient for general wellness and helps to support overall health and general wellbeing.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Beetroot, Organic Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Apple Flavors, Organic Carrot, Organic Apple, Organic Blackcurrant (for color and flavor).
Each gummy contains:
Calories 15, Total Carbohydrate 3.5g, Total Sugars 1g, Apple Cider Vinegar 500mg, Organic Beetroot 40mcg, Organic Pomegranate 40mcg, Vitamin B9 (50% Daily Value 200mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 (50% Daily Value) 1.2 mcg
Our gummies do NOT contain:
Yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, colors from artificial sources, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives or salicylates
Recommended 1-2 gummies, 3 times daily.
Q: Where to buy?
Aside from our Oz Health website, Goli is also available at Watsons, Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital, Singhealth Pharmacare Polyclinics, Lazada and Shopee.
Q: Should I take Goli Gummies with food?
You can take Goli Gummies with or without food.
Q: Do Goli ACV Gummies contain the mother?
Yes! We worked really hard to develop our patented formula that combines Apple Cider Vinegar, with the “mother” with essential vitamins and nutrients.
Q: Are Goli Gummies vegan or vegetarian?
Yes! Our Goli Gummies do not contain any gelatin or animal derivative ingredients, making them vegan and of course vegetarian. Unlike most gummies which contain gelatin, our Goli Gummies are made with pectin, an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
Q: Is there sugar in Goli Gummies?
Each gummy contains only 1g of sugar that comes from organic cane sugar and unlike other gummies, are made without artificial sweeteners, sugar alcohols and do NOT contain any high fructose corn syrup. We wanted to create a gummy that gives you a perfect balance of apple cider vinegar and a delicious taste!
Q: Why not make Goli Gummies sugar-free?
The alternatives to sugar are full of artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols that would go against our mission of creating a gummy that helps support general health and wellbeing. We use a low amount of organic cane sugar to help make Goli Gummies truly delicious! We also use pectin (fruit peel) instead of gelatin (animal skin and bones) that requires both sugar and acid to set properly.
Q: Why have you decided to include Vitamin B9 and B12 in Goli Gummies?
Our goal is to help you get the most from your vitamins. The addition of these essential B vitamins complements the Apple Cider Vinegar in our Goli Gummies, to help maintain overall good health; convert the food you eat into cellular energy to keep your body going throughout the day; help support heart health, a healthy immune system and more.
Q: What is the best time to take Goli Gummies?
Most people like to take two Goli Gummies before each meal (or even between meals as a snack).
Q: How does Goli Gummies dosage compare to traditional apple cider vinegar?
Two Goli Gummies provide slightly more than the one recommended tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Q: Are Goli Gummies ok for children?
Yes, children over 4 can take 1-2 Goli Gummies daily.
Q: Is Goli safe for an expectant mother?
Goli contains organic fruits and vegetables, is gluten-free, and vegan! However, if you are pregnant or nursing, we suggest you consult with your healthcare professional to ensure that you receive expert advice about what is right for you.
Q: Can diabetics take Goli Gummies?
While we have received positive feedback from customers with similar questions, your health and safety is our number one priority. For this reason, we recommend that those who are prediabetic or with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes consult with a healthcare professional prior to taking any of our Goli gummies to ensure they are right for them.