OptiGUT-C utilises a unique blend of three species of bacteria that work together in synergy: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacteria animalis subspecies lactis. At Natures Aid, we select bacteria that are bile and gastric acid resistant and have been proven to colonise your microbiome after oral supplementation.
Every teaspoon provides 15 billion selected bacteria and 3g of prebiotic fibre.
The carefully selected nutrients chosen for OptiGUT-C are:
- Calcium – to support the normal function of digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- Magnesium – to support normal muscle function, including those in the bowel.
- Inulin – a source of prebiotic fibre, extracted from raw fruits and vegetables, thought to provide a food source for the bacteria of your microbiome.
- A clinically proven probiotic supplement that provides 15 billion bacteria + 3 live strains & supportive nutrients (Magnesium & Prune extract)
- Relieves IBS-C (irritable bowel with constipation as the main symptom)
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- GMP-certified & EFSA-approved
- Bile-resistant, Gile-resistant, Antibiotic-resistant
- FREE FROM: Artificial colours & flavours, preservatives, lactose, yeast, soya, dairy and gluten
- Requires no refrigeration
- 100% Natural Ingredients